Returns the value of a source.
The list of fixed sources:
In OpenTX 2.1.x the telemetry sources no longer have a predefined name. To get a telemetry value simply use it's sensor name. For example:
- Altitude sensor has a name "Alt"
- to get the current altitude use the source "Alt"
- to get the minimum altitude use the source "Alt-", to get the maximum use "Alt+"
@status current Introduced in 2.0.0, changed in 2.1.0,
Cels-added in 2.1.9
sourcecan be an identifier (number) (which was obtained by the getFieldInfo())or a name (string) of the source.
valuecurrent source value (number). Zero is returned for:
- non-existing sources
- for all telemetry source when the telemetry stream is not received
- far all non allowed sensors while FAI MODE is active
tableGPS position is returned in a table:
lat(number) latitude, positive is North
lon(number) longitude, positive is East
pilot-lat(number) pilot latitude, positive is North
pilot-lon(number) pilot longitude, positive is East
tableGPS date/time, see getDateTime()
tableCells are returned in a table (except where no cells were detected in which case the returned value is 0):
- table has one item for each detected cell:
- key (number) cell number (1 to number of cells)
- value (number) current cell voltage
Getting a value by its numerical identifier is faster then by its name. While
Celssensor returns current values of all cells in a table, a
Cels-will return a single value - the maximum or minimum Cels value.